Triumph of talent by CSGN Students
Spectacles of Science – A Science Exhibition
Cambridge School Greater Noida notched up a stunning victory by giving a stellar performance at Sci Scape 2019 Inter-Cambridge School Science Exhibition on 9th May’19. The competition was held at Cambridge School Noida for classes VI to VIII and was based on the theme- ‘Science for the People and People for the Science’.
The event was an initiative to explore and encourage scientific and technological talent and creative thinking among the students. The students of CSGN put up a great performance and bagged 5 prizes in various categories.
- Chinmay and Swati of class VII clinched the 1st position in Math Model Making based on Rangometry.
- Harshit and Rachit of class VIII also bagged the 1st position in the same event based on ‘Best out of Waste’.
- Pranav and Nishita of class VII won 1st the position for their Physics exhibit on Generating Green Energy.
- Palak and Mayank of class VII got 2nd position in the Chemistry Model Making based on Toxins in the Food chain.
- Yashika and Madhav of class VIII bagged the 1st position in Biology Model making on Innovative Agricultural Practices.
The fact that all the exhibits and models presented by the students were not only innovative but also eco-friendly, served as an icing on the cake.
Cambridge School Greater Noida students made the school proud by winning prizes in four events held at Greater Noida World School on 17th July 2019.
- Samyak Singh and Tejal Bhagel of class III, Poorvi and Thrayambak of class II won the second prize in the Costume Parade.
- Ishita Mahadevan and Deep Chaudhary of class VIII won the second prize in Enactment of talks by International leaders who have brought about a change.
- In the solo dance competition on international dance forms, Sriti Mahesh of class VI mesmerised the audience by performing a beautiful German folk dance and winning the third prize.
- Senior School students Harsh Dixit and Akshad Gajbhiye of Class X with their computer skills won the third prize in the PowerPoint presentation on ‘Hydrogen – the upcoming global fuel’.
Armaan Singh Chauhan and Vishakha Shrivasvata of class VI in Scratch Programming won first prize at NEXUS- IT competition held at DPS Greater noida on 26th July 2019.
Our students bagged the medals in IKAI- International Karate Championship by Karate Association of India which was held at New delhi from 17th -19th August 2019.
- Sriti Mahesh won Gold in -10 years girls kumite
- Sara Mahesh won gold in -13 to 14 years -55 kg gold medal
- Rangoli pundihir won Bronze medal in girls – 12 to 13 years -50 kg
- Kriti Tyagi won bronze medal in girls -12 to 13 years -50 kg
- Janatt Khan won bronze in 13 to 14 years girls -55 kg
CSGN Principal Dr. Rekha Bhushan lauded the students’ efforts and urged them to keep setting the benchmark for skills and talent in the inter-school arena.
A winning performance!
Students of Cambridge School Greater Noida not only enthralled the audience and the judges by giving an astounding performance but also won the third prize in Noida Lokmanch Natya Mahotsav 2019-an inter-school drama competition held from 27th January’19 to 2nd February’19 in Noida. Out of 60 schools that participated in the event, CSGN won everyone’s hearts with their superb dramatics and made it to the top 3 positions.
The students dramatized the play ‘Budhi Kaki’ by Munshi Prem Chand that is based on the plight of the elderly, relevant more so in today’s world they sensitized the audience about their role in the social structure and how they can help and give love and support to the ageing members of the society.
Climbing the victory ladder!
CSGN added one more feather to its cap by winning the runner’s up trophy in U-13 Fr Joe Memorial Inter-School Football Tournament 2018-19 held at Jesus and Mary Convent School, Greater Noida from 30th-January to 1st Feb’2019.
It was a tough call with around 12 school teams playing their best to take home the trophy but the spirited boys of CSGN took on their opponents by 2-1. It was a moment of glory for Dhruv Baghel of class VII who won the coveted Golden Boot award for scoring maximum goals.
State Wushu Championship
Shreet (II) won gold and silver medal in wushu state championship. Ranvir Kasana (IV) participated in State wushu championship held in Varanasi on 12th December, 2018 and won Bronze medal. He again bagged Bronze medal in Pratapgarh between 28-30th December, 2018).
The Management, teachers and all the students of CSGN are proud of you Hamida Khatoon, Jyoti Hoon, Vibhuti Mandral and Smrithi M. Nair for being awarded merit certificates by CBSE for the class XII Board exams 2017-18.
The merit certificates are awarded by the Board to the top 0.1% of the successful candidates in each subject.
Sriti Mahesh conquers the Nationals too!
After winning the regional level, Sriti Mahesh (V) aced the National Dance Championship held at Jammu on 4th January 2019. She bagged Gold Medals in both categories folk and Semiclassical.