Subject Options for Class XI
Documents required from students of other schools:
- ID proof of the student and parents.
- Proof of residence
- Admit card of class X Board Examinations 2020.
- Class X Board Examinations Marksheet.
- Admissions to class XI will be provisional till the submission of class X marksheet and pass certificate.
- We do not require any document from CSGN students.
- In case there is change in the address, then proof of residence is required.
Documents required for Admission
- Birth Certificate of the child from the Municipal Corporation.
- ID Proof: Copy of Aadhar Card of child and both parents.
- Proof of residential address in the name of parents or child: Passport/Ration Card/Voter-ID/Aadhar Card/UID Card/Electricity Bill/ MTNL Telephone Bill/Water Bill/Rent Agreement/ Electoral Card.
- In case of sibling: latest Fee Bill/ Transfer Certificate/ School Leaving Certificate.
- Both Parent’s Class 10th or 12th Pass Certificate/ Bachelor’s/ Master’s Degree
- Proof of employment/office identity card of parents.
- In case of alumni, parents’ school leaving certificate.
- In case of disability/special needs: Medical Certificates/Assessment Reports.
- Copy of previous report card.
- Certificate of SC/ST/OBC/ Minority whichever is applicable.
- Copy of Transfer Certificate of previous school.