SUCCESS STORIES FROM OUR ALUMNI
Alumni are the reflection of what a school preaches and the success of any institute is measured in terms of the contribution its alumni make to society. At, Cambridge school, we do not just teach our students to become successful individuals but responsible citizens who know the difference between right and wrong, who work to make a positive impact on society, who become role models and set new benchmarks wherever they go, because students of today and the leaders of tomorrow and we have the duty to bring out the best in them.
All enjoy being a part of the Alumni community that connects and brings together former students to us. If you are not yet a member, register today through the link given below and we can reconnect.
Our alumni are our pride, who have been upholding our honour with their phenomenal contribution in their respective fields.
We inculcate these core values in our students:
– Concern for other people and civic sense
– Concern for nature and other forms of life
– Aesthetic sense
– Discerning of quality
– Life skills
- Currently designated as Flying Officer at Indian Air Force
- Working at TISS, Pune
- Doing M.Sc. in sustainable Livelihood & Natural Resources Governance
- Pursuing his graduation in Filmmaking (specializing in Photography) at Institute of Film City.
- His short documentaries have won a number of prizes.
- KAZO Fashion Pvt. Ltd.
- Working as Marketing Coordinator
- Presently working as an avionics software engineer at Boeing India.
- Boeing is an American multinational corporation that designs, manufactures, and sells airplanes, rotorcraft, rockets, satellites, telecommunications equipment, and missiles worldwide.
- Presently working in the capacity of a Counseling Psychologist and Child development specialist at Little Leap.