FREESHIP TO STUDENTS WITH DECEASED PARENTS SESSION 2021-22
In the unfortunate situation of the demise of a parent, the SAE and its schools will offer freeship to students who face financial distress on this account.
The following documents need to be submitted for application and consideration of freeship:
1. Application Form in the prescribed format
2. Death certificate of the deceased parent(s)
3. Income proofs for both parents
4. Income Tax Returns for both parents for FY 2019-20 and 2020-21
Terms & Conditions:
1. Freeship will be offered to bereaved families whose annual family income (from all sources) is less than Rs. 6,00,000.
2. The percentage of freeship will be decided on a case-to-case basis.
3. The maximum freeship offered will be 100% of the Annual Tuition Fee (in Delhi schools) and 80% of the Annual Composite Fee (in UP schools).
4. Freeship will be granted for one academic year only. A fresh application is required to be submitted every year which will be reviewed again.
5. Grant of freeship for one year does not guarantee the grant of freeship for subsequent year(s).
6. Freeship will be extended to a maximum of 2 children from one family.
7. There should not be any outstanding/pending dues for the academic year 2019-20.
8. The application should be filed within 3 months of the demise of the parent.
The Application Form can be downloaded from the school’s website. The duly filled/signed form along with requisite documents can be submitted at the school’s office till 31.07.2021. No Application Forms will be accepted after 15.07.2021.
Freeship is not a right. The Freeship Committee reserves the right to accept/reject applications. All applications will be evaluated by the Committee and the decision of the Committee will be binding.
The students selected for freeship will be informed by the school office.