Our belief that experimentation, inquiry and discussion are better teaching learning methodologies, has allowed us to experiment with education padagogy to make learning a joyful experience for all the children.
Learning through TIE has been successfully implemented in our School with new strategies and objectives. TIE programme was successful and appreciated by parents as well as the co-teachers. All the students enjoyed and participated whole heartedly.
- To provide children with an opportunity to work together cooperatively.
- To enjoy the process of learning while enacting too, for better understanding.
- Role playing, practicing, and performing develops a sustained focus of mind, body and voice.
- They are able to overcome their stage fear which improves their confidence.
- Dramatization also helped students to get a better grasp on the topic and understand it better.
Theatre in Education (2018-19)
9th May’18 – ‘Mensuration- Area and Perimeter’
by the students of class VI
4th August’18 – ‘The Vietnam Saga’
by the students of class X
22nd August’18 – ‘Mithai Wala- Hindi’
by the students of class VII
27th November 2018 – ‘Robinson Crusoe’
by the students of class V
28th December 2018 – ‘International Business’
by the students of class XI (Commerce)
25th February 2019 – ‘Swachhta ki Ore’
by the students of class 2
25th February 2019 – ‘Local Self Government’
by the students of class IV
Theatre in Education (2017-18)
by students of Class III
‘Idioms & proverbs’
by students of Class VII
Mathematics “DATA HANDLING”
by students of Class VI
‘We are Proud of Them’
by students of Class V
by students of Class IX.