Work Life @ Cambridge School
The facilitators and mentors with their innovative- initiatives, enrich the lives of the students in the basic skills like – listening, speaking, reading and writing.
We invite skilled, passionate, enthusiastic educators, conversant with the latest technologies and possess a sound knowledge of their subjects, who can unfurl the latent talent of the students. We seek professionals, who can establish trusting relationships, influence students’ lives and promote positive behaviour.
Cambridge School’s forte is that it encourages a sense of curiosity, self-growth, and self – empowerment. We offer competitive and highly rewarding career growth opportunities. Pay scales commensurate with the Pay Commission recommendations.
- Download and please take a print of the Application Form. Online submissions are not possible.
- Kindly mention clearly the post applied for in the Application Form.
- Attach your passport size photograph.
- Submit the form along with the required documents on working days from 8 am to 2 pm.
DEDICATED EDUCATORS / STAFF WANTED
We are looking for talented and capable staff in the following positions.
PGT – History
- Qualification: MA History, B.Ed
- Experience: Minimum 3 years of teaching experience as PGT History in a reputed School.
- Good communication skills, facility in the use of computers, strong sense of ethics and team spirit are requirements for all positions.
- Salary shall be as per 7th CPC and salary shall not be a constraint for the deserving candidate.
- Trained and experienced candidates may apply Online – Click here : Career @ CSGN and to apply Offline download the Application Form, fill the form and submit at school reception.
- Application with Latest Curriculum Vitae can also send at school email id: email@example.com