Pay Fees Online
We are delighted to announce that Cambridge School Greater Noida has partnered with Paytm to facilitate online fee payments. Now, you can pay your fees on Paytm using Credit Card (CC), Debit Card (DC), Net Banking (NB), UPI or Paytm Wallet !
Steps to Pay fees using PayTM for Existing Students
Click on the link given above ‘click here to payfee for existing students’
Enter the Admission Number of your ward.
Enter the Date of birth, and click on ‘pay fee’ tab
Check the details of your ward with fees, dues and proceed accordingly.
Steps to Pay fees using PayTM for New Registration
Click on the link given above ‘click here to payfee for new registration’
* Select Institute’s Location – Uttar Pradesh- Greater Noda
* Select Institute – Cambridge School
* Select Institute’s Area – Greater Noida
* Click on New Registration Option and fill required details
* Click on ‘Proceed’ to pay
- Fee bill will be uploaded on the parent portal at the beginning of every quarter.
- Alterations on the fee bill will not be accepted.
- The school fee including bus fee is due during the first 15 days of April, July, October and January each year. In case the last day for payment happens to be a holiday, the next working day will be considered the last day. This is applicable in case of quarterly payment of fees.
- During the due period, parents can pay the fees by any one of the following methods:
- DropBox at the school gate: By cheque/ DD along with the fee slip between 8.00 am to 2.00 pm. (The DropBox will be available only during the due period)
- School office: By cheque along with the fee slip between 8.15 a.m. to 1.00 p.m.
- At Bank: By cash or cheque along with the fee slip at Indian Overseas Bank, 1 & 2, CSI, C block market, 1st floor, Alpha-I, Greater Noida; between 10.00 a.m. to 3.00 p.m. Monday to Saturday (2nd and 4th Saturdays are bank holidays). Online payment: through PayTM from the school eye student portal.
- Cheques should be made in favour of ‘Cambridge School, Greater Noida’. Parents must write the student’s name, class with section admission number and a contact number on the reverse of the cheque.
- The fee must be paid in full. Part payment is not accepted.
- Post-dated cheques are not accepted.
- Parents who wish to pay the fees in advance for the entire session may do so using the fee bills issued by the school. An incentive of ₹2500 will be given if the fees for the entire session is paid in advance in the month of April.
- Bus fee, payable quarterly, will be charged along with the school fee except for classes X and XII where the bus fee will be charged six- monthly. No bus fee is charged for the month of June. No bus withdrawal will be allowed in the fourth quarter.
- A fine of ₹500/- would be charged in case a cheque is dishonoured for any reason.