Cambridge School Greater Noida is a young and attractive school in a youthful and modern city; but is part of a group of well-known schools founded in 1931. It believes in cherishing and preserving tradition as well as in providing students with the skills and competencies that are necessary to understand the enterprising world they live in and make their unique contributions.
Online registration Link for the academic session 2024-2025
Admission Policy and Process:
- Admissions open each year for classes Nursery to IX and XI.
- Admission is merit-based and subject to the availability of seats. There is provision for Daycare facilities to be availed based on a fee related to usage.
- Maximum admissions are done at Nursery level based on the interaction with the child and the parents.
- Admissions to classes above this entry level depend upon the vacancy of seats in the concerned class, the performance of applicant children in written tests and oral interactions with students and parents. Provisional admission granted to students in Class XI prior to declaration of Board exam results are confirmed on the basis of class X results declared by the CBSE.
- The application form and Prospectus can be collected from Cambridge School, Greater Noida office on payment of Rs. 500/-.
- The application form duly completed in all respects and accompanied by necessary documents as mentioned in the application form should be submitted within the date mentioned on the website.
- The submission of an application form or its acceptance by the school office does not in any way guarantee admission.
- Appearing for an oral test, written test or interaction with the school staff and Principal does not guarantee admission to the school.
- All requisite admission formalities including payment of fees are required to be completed within 3 working days of the offer of admission.
- Students applying under the EWS category should get in touch with the DIOS, Greater Noida (U.P.) as per applicable rules.
- Parents seeking withdrawal of their ward after payment of fees shall be eligible for reimbursement as follows:
- If a child is withdrawn, prior to attending school only registration and admission fee will be deducted from fees paid and the rest refunded.
- If a child is withdrawn after joining the school and attending class: parents may either serve one month’s notice in writing or pay one month’s fee in lieu thereof.
- Admission Policy for class XI – Admission in class XI will be granted on the basis of the following:
- The child /student seeking admission in class XI should submit Pre-Board Results for admission and further attach Board Results as well
- For stream selection (Science, Commerce and Humanities) and choice of subjects the child /student has to appear for a written admission test and qualify for the same.
- After the written test, the child has to appear for an interaction with the Vice Principal / Principal of the school for further procedures.